Saturday, November 1, 2008

Many Thanx


























Hi again :)
Let me tell u guys what happened to me for the last 8 hours!First of all i would like to thanked my good friend Miss Perwati..for the lovely suprised @ The Pub Shangri-La Hotel..(thanx for ur time,thanx for taking me out,thanx for the drinks,thanx for the Cheese cake which is my favourite cake,thanx for the supperb supper@ Concorde..Thank u so much syg!!)..
And 2nd of all..Thanx to all my friends yg still remember my birthday..thanx for the wishes..(walaupon every year wish benda yg sama..mak tak kesah nokk :p)..actually today is my 24th birthday...(Setinggi-tinggi kesyukuran ku panjat kpd ALLAH SWT kerna sampai ke hari ini ku masih bernafas dan sehat..Alhamdulillah!)
Tak lupe juga kpd Puan Kalsom Bt Hj.Shamsuddin aka kak Com..(LOve of My Life..My beautiful,Charming,Gorgeous..Ohh Yesss My MOM..aku balik2 umah je die cium aku.. :) ..there's no vocab to express my feelings mommy..THANX for everyhting!!)..and also my dad Maznan Bin Noordin,eventhough aku tau die tk pandai nak wish2 ni...am sure dia ingat..i love U daddy!!
Terima Kasih/Thank U/Thanx..
Have a great weekend ahead & always take care :)
Regards,
Cik Nad.







No comments: